Rush is over for now

I pushed myself to get the Santos angels ready for exhibition. Only managed two, one of which I submitted before I remembered to take a photo. I am showing you the one that didn't go in-






I now have three dolls on exhibit at Kawartha Artists' Gallery and Studio, here in Peterborough Ontario; Jane Betrayed, my Jane Eyre doll; Angel Thoughts, the angel with wings hanging on the chair; and Santos Angel #2.
As a break from the relentless creation of high art, I was looking at Ann Wood's blog and saw instructions for making a very appealing little boat with a mouse passenger, so I found the time to make one. So much fun!


Next on the to-do list, a stocking and a unicorn for my granddaughter. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy times

The making of a boy doll dress

A little rag doll