Distracted

I am feeling badly that so long has passed since my last post. I blame getting older! I will just show some pics of what I have been working on in the last while.


A cloth doll made from a Gail Wilson pattern that I adapted.


An altered Rainbow High doll.

A Monster High doll, altered, with a prosthetic arm!


A couple of Tudor dolls waiting patiently for their costumes. That will take a lot of research, planning, patterning and hand sewing. Dollmaking challenges!





A Santos doll that will go into my Etsy store soon.


A cloth Izannah- inspired doll.

Another jointed papier-mache doll.


Sitting in my Regency roombox, a commissioned doll.


My most recent doll, a Grodnertal-style doll. She is sculpted from paperclay and has a jointed cloth body. Very appealing!

There are several other dolls in the works. I have been drawn into the world of customized factory dolls, like Barbie, Blythe and Monster High. I also made more background rooms for my doll photos, which will show up in future pics.

My chores for today are to photograph and post some dolls into my Etsy store. It takes a lot of time and effort to list a doll, so I have to persuade myself to get busy!

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The making of a boy doll dress

Busy times

A little rag doll